Summer Job Fair March 28
Want to develop marketable job skills and make a difference in your community? Apply for a summer job with the City of Sunnyvale.
The City is holding a job fair to showcase our paid and volunteer positions available for the summer.
Summer Job Fair
When: March 28, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
Where: Sunnyvale Recreation Center Ballroom, 550 E. Remington Drive
At the job fair, you can:
- Apply for a job
- Interview on the spot
- Learn how to become a recreation leader, lifeguard, swim instructor, pool manager or site director
About the Jobs
We’re hiring for:
- Preschool, summer camp and aquatic positions
- Specialists in art, pottery, dance, martial arts and music
- Pay is $15.65 to $20.39 per hour
What We're Looking For
- You must be 16+ years old on your hire date and able to work 20 to 40 hours a week
- Bring all relevant information to complete a job application on-site
For more information
Contact the City’s recreation team, 408-730-7350
Get the Summer Job Fair flier
February 19, 2019