SMaRT Station COVID-19 Protocols
The SMaRT Station® is open for all services. We ask for your patience in case of long lines. Please refer to the guidance below prior to visiting.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All employees and members of the public are required to wear a face mask.
- We will provide services in a way to maintain social distancing and safety protocols.
- All ID and document checks will take place with customer’s car window up.
- Payments for disposal will be handled with touchless interaction.
CRV Buy-back Center
- The CRV Buy-back Center is open by appointment ONLY.
- Schedule an appointment online or call 408-752-8530.
- Appointments are not needed for any other service.
- You must bring your own shovel and containers to put compost in.
- Only one person is allowed out of the vehicle at a time.
- Pickup limited to 96 gallons per week.
Recycling Drop-Off Center
You may drop off:
- Cardboard, scrap metal, electronics, plastic, glass, sharps, fluorescent bulbs, household and auto batteries, mercury items, shoes and clothes and 1 lb. gas cylinders at designated bins
- Paint on Monday through Friday (paint drop-off is closed Saturday)
- Used motor oil, antifreeze, oil filters and cooking oil
Public Materials Disposal
You may dispose of the following:
- Trash (businesses must provide valid business license)
- Demolition debris
- Concrete, dirt, asphalt, sod
- Mattresses, sofas
- Scrap metal
- Wood and yard waste
Food Scraps Bin
You may drop off food scraps in the designated bin.
- Please have all food scraps bagged in clear plastic bags.
For more information
Contact us at the SMaRT Station: 408-752-8530.
Recycling and Garbage Services
August 13, 2020