The City offers a variety of affordable housing and human services programs to assist residents with lower and moderate incomes or special needs.
For Home Buyers
For Mobile Home Residents
The City receives federal grants each year that fund programs that increase the supply of affordable housing and prevent homelessness. These programs also provide neighborhood improvements and services for seniors, disabled and lower-income residents.
- City of Sunnyvale Consolidated Plan 2015-2020
- City of Sunnyvale Action Plan FY 2019/20 - Draft (30-day public comment period from April, 5, 2019 to May 7, 2019)
Written comments should be sent to City of Sunnyvale, Housing Division, Attn: Jenny Carloni, P.O. Box 3707, Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3707
Public hearing opportunities on April 17 during the Housing and Human Services Commission meeting, and on May 7, 2019 during the City Council meeting.
- City of Sunnyvale Action Plan FY 2018/19
- City of Sunnyvale Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) 2017/18
- Income Limits for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Programs
- Map of CDBG-eligible Neighborhoods